Friday, October 23, 2009

I Cannot Decide

I don't even know what to think anymore.
I have no clue what i want anymore.
Pretty much, i need guidance, because I am sick making decisions.
Can someone else do it for me?
Although, i guess thats the beauty and the curse of being a person living in America.
You get so much freedom.
So many choices, everyday, forty billion more choices to make.
That in the end, each mindless decision has less of an impact.
one looses the ability to make a good decision because each one seems so meaningless.
So when the time comes to make a real decision, I am left clueless.
Utterly lost on what to do, what to think, and what I should choose.
I need to learn, I need to learn how to make a decision.
And my decision?
I think I need some more information to think on, because, like the majority of our population, I am sick of making decisions.
unimportant decisions that have no impact on my life, and on the rest of humanity.
I'm just done.

No comments:

Post a Comment