Thursday, October 15, 2009

i need to say this to you.l

alright.
random statements i need to say to people.
anonymous of course but they need out of my head.

  1. Your kind of a whore, but you still amazing.
  2. I like you more than i had planned, which sucks b/c once again nothing will happen, i think I'll remain optimistic :P
  3. I'm glad i don't hate you anymore. You've changed for the better FOR SURE.
  4. I never knew i was an inspiration to you, i feel like all along i should've been setting a better example. I'm sorry for being cruel.
  5. The world is talking to you, i hope you follow the signs, and i know everything will work out.
  6. I'm scared, I'll never see you again, which is a very large possibility that i had never realized of what a risk i was at when i said what i said. i wish i could take is ALL back.
  7. I don't want you to leave me. I hope we'll stay together for the rest of our lives, i love you girl.
  8. Please don't take advantage of my friend, she's rather vulnerable, be noble, lead her in the right direction.
  9. I deserve more freedom than you allow.
  10. I still wonder what would've happened if I'd been more courageous in 6th grade.
  11. I'm attracted to you, but i don't like you. i don't think anyways.
  12. i can't take not talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment