Monday, October 19, 2009

i love you.

Dear Music,
I love you, you are my whole life at this moment. I don't know how I'd get through my day without you. You're the one thing I can always lean on, a shoulder to cry on, and a hand to hold through it all. It's as if you always know exactly what I'm going through. You sing it before i could even begin to feel it. Sometimes I'm just too stressed to talk and you seem to do all the work for me.You take my worst, and make it seem like I'm alright. That no mater what everything is going to be okay, because you are there for me through it all. Making the heartaches sound like poetry, it all just melts away. They say that you search your whole life to find the one thats right for you, humans mate for life, well, it's not always as easy as that sounds, and you my dear lover are like a journal I don't have to write about the process, and a sentence can't bear to say myself. You know the all the right perfect things to provide me with just enough sanity, always. You know all my secrets, hold all my truths, and yet, never judge me for it. Thank you for always being there to comfort, and provide me with the love I'm not sure i deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment