Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello, My name is Michelle

I feel like starting over.
it's not a bad thing by any means, not at all.
It's just sometimes life over takes you,and you get SO lost and burried in it, and this time i just need a break, a clean one at that too.
not the people, i don't want to replace them, i just want to add people to my life.
I feel like placing my pen down on a new page, a new chapter.
SO CLICHE, but i love cliches, they're so true they're used over and over.
So, i have absolutely no idea where this start over will take me.
it just feels as if today I just finished a section of my life, i have no need to go back and change or fix anything, it certainly was an interesting chapter no doubt, and yes there are zero regrets.
but once again i feel as if a monumental change is fast approaching, and this time, i feel as if i'm ready for it.
they usually hit me by surprise, and i don't like when that happens,
but i am ready for a change, actually excited about this one
i am welcoming change for once in my life with arms wide open
embrace me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment